Sunday, January 16, 2011

Getting my Quilt ON!.... Catching up, sewing problems

This post was originally written at the end of September 2010. I didn't have the time then to upload the photos, so am finally getting around to it!....


I've been quilting up a storm again. Seems like now my craft room is more organized and clean, I actually feel like being in there now. It's been nice.

This is a quilt for the birthday party of a girl that Savannah goes to Gymnastics Playschool with.




The next is for a girl in our Joy School (home Playschool) from last year.



Keep in mind these parties are on the 3rd and 4th and Daddy's party is also on the 4th! I think we are going party crazy these days!!! :D Good times, good times.

We were party crazy those days, but it sure was fun! Now my sewing machines are all broken, so I'll have to get at least one fixed. I have 4 and none of them work right now. One is an Antique treadle sewing machine. It serves as an end table and storage area. One is a denim machine. Not sure what it's problem is. Something to do with the tension I think. It keeps breaking thread no matter what I set the knobs to. My "good" sewing machine seems to have a similar problem. My old one that used to belong to my Mother-in-Law broke a plastic piece that is supposed to hold the bobbin in place. I'm sure it has tension issues too. So I'll have to take those three in someday and see what my options are.

No comments: