Monday, January 5, 2009

Diapering Baby Garfield!!!

For awhile, when we had the baby, Savannah was obssessed with helping do everything for every baby! This was one day when she decided Garfield was a baby and needed a diaper too.



Getting supplies from Mummy's diaper bag!


Now how do you fit in here baby?




Oops! Silly baby.




Gotcha, now I just have to figure this thing out
. Baby diapers are MUCH harder than my own.



I think I have the hang of it now.




There we go baby.



All done. Proud little Mummy! Now when can I do the real baby's diaper?



2 comments:

Kimberly said...

That's so cute! What a sweet little mommy. Aerie likes us to put diapers on her stuffed animals for her. Once they're fastened, she puts them on and takes them off the animals like pants. It's funny.

Anonymous said...

Hi Pamela! Thanks for stopping by my blog. It's fun to hear from a new friend! I too like reading others blogs. I guess I'm a blog junkie! Anyway, let me check with my hubby on the pins from the coke boxes. He used to collect them and enter them in, but I'm not sure if he's doing it anymore. If he's not, they are all yours! I'll let you know. I'm going to put a link to your blog on my blog so I don't forget how to find you! ;)

I LOVED the stained glass nativity you made. It's beautiful! I'm headed right now to check out your etsy shop. Fun stuff!

Oh yeah, do you paper scrapbook or digital? I used to do paper, now I'm in to the digital stuff and love it ten times better.

Anyway, have a great weekend!
Kathy Ladle