Tuesday, January 2, 2007

UGH!

I was almost done today's blog and my computer decided to restart!

Got my desk organized today, so hopefully this new year will be a little more organized and productive. Supposed to have my Dayhome up and running in the next couple weeks and maybe our foster home as well. Looking forward to having little kids around again.

Our kids (aged 10 and 14) are busy being bored this week! Tomorrow is the 2 week mark that they have been on Christmas holidays and we still have until next Monday before school starts again!

We have Sears catalogues to deliver tomorrow, so that should use up part of the day. I have a Nativity egg order from my Etsy shop to custom make, so that is exciting. It is my favorite craft. I am a huge collector of Nativities. Ask my brother! Edward says there are way to many around here!

I recently joined EtsyKids so am hoping to get all my new friends on there linked to this blog as well as my other Etsy friends. It is a great place to meet other crafters with similar interests.

Thanks so much for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a comment about what you think, or ideas of topics you'd like to see. TTFN



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Last try ffor leaving a comment!!!
From Mommy and Blackie