Friday, March 26, 2010

I Believe

...... in a lot of things. Things happen for a reason. Maybe sometimes we don't know why, maybe someday we will know. Maybe we won't, but they will help us to grow and learn.

I love the milk slogan from a few years ago.... "Always grow, grow all ways."

I also love the spirit that Christmas brings in most people, kind of like the Olympics did (also in most people).

Today the kids I took to the library program got play torches to represent dragon breath from the stories they were reading. I told them they were like the Olympic torch! Savannah just loves the Olympic torch. She REALLY wants to see it again.

This is our favorite video and a song I really like. I Believe It's the Olympic song from the Vancouver Winter Olympics 2010. Savannah freaks out every time the little girl in the video does too! :D Hope you enjoy it as much as we do.


1 comment:

Kimberly said...

That's a great song, and I really enjoyed the video. Makes me so proud! I remember watching Elizabeth Manley skate (I think in 1988?), and loving her to pieces. The little bit of her they showed brought back some fun memories.