Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My Little Big Helper

Savannah just LOVES to do this job! All our toilet paper from Costco comes individually wrapped (what a waste, but it's cheap!) As soon as she saw a new package last night she was trying to rip into it to do "her job." Unfortunately it was long past her bedtime, so I had to dissuade her from doing it last night. I'm glad she still wanted to do it this morning. She was watching t.v. at the same time. (Already a multi-tasker!) After she gets a tower of about five rolls she tells me they are ready. I get to put them away in the cupboard. Every time I take a tower I get an emphatic Thank You! Near the end I get her to take bunches of four rolls. She knows exactly where to put them. What a good little big helper. :D






1 comment:

Kimberly said...

What a good helper! Aerie likes to help, but she's like a cat--she'll only do what SHE wants to do. I will ask, "Aerie, can you please get me a bib for the baby?" or "Will you please pick up that paper you dropped?" and most of the time her answer is "No, Mommy, I not going to do that." But if you ask her to do a job she likes, she gets so excited! It's cute, but I need to get her to do the other things, too.