Friday, May 22, 2009

More Funny Words and Stuff

A few days ago we went to our playgroup, but Savannah's best friend Mya couldn't come. She was sick. Savannah was so disappointed that Mya couldn't come. We talked about it for quite awhile as she kept asking about Mya. Today we were planting some special Lily bulbs from Gramma G.G. and Savannah started talking about Mya. "Yeah, she's sick, she has a beber!!" It was cute. I'm glad she is learning compassion for others.

"Tater's" birthday party was on May 9th. It was lots of fun. In Savannah's treat bag there was a skipping rope. I think she has seen them a few times on "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" which is one of her favorite shows. She calls the skipping rope her "Jumping Bean!"

Bay Bing Soup sounds more like Baby Soup now. (See previous post if you don't know what this is about!)

We had spaghetti for supper and a lunch this week. Savannah doesn't even try to say spaghetti. She just wants NOONles.

For a month or so now I've noticed she has quite the imagination. She does a lot of talking to herself and her toys when she is playing. Recently she must have found an imaginary friend. She is always mad at it though. Last week in the sandbox (alone) she hollered out, "Give me back my shovel!" She also hollers things at Akaycia when she is not here. It's funny because she and Akaycia don't fight that much when Akaycia is here. Today she was telling her to "Get out of my car Akaycia!" Strange.

I other news, I am finally getting stuff planted out in the flowerbeds. The ugly Juniper is gone from the front, the grey landscape rocks are being taken by people and I am making a raised flowerbed in the back with larger rocks all around it. So glad it is Spring again!

No comments: