Thursday, March 22, 2007

Yipeeeeeeeeee!

1. School started again on Tuesday for the kids. It has been a nice break for me and I think they are enjoying being back. They have a PD day (professional developement) day tomorrow, so will be home. But, Phys. Ed. class of papers will still be on!!!!! :) The teachers are supposed to be figuring out how best to teach all the important curiculum stuff by the end of the year.

Next week is Spring Break too. So they have lots of homework. Both from the teachers and from the study guides that finally came on Monday!

2. It is finally nice enough outside that I can take Savannah for a walk. Today she and my three day home kids and I walked to the library and back. 20 minute walk there and about 25 minutes back as it is uphill a bit. The wagon sure is heavy, especially since I put one more kid in it for the walk back. Only one boy had to walk both ways. One rode both ways and the girl walked there and rode back. They were all exhausted. I can hardly wait for all the snow to be gone so we can go to the park most days. There is one just a couple blocks from here, plus the school playground across the street.

No comments: