Friday, March 25, 2011

Is it Easter yet?

Someone here sure wishes it was! The minute we were done opening presents on the last day of three Christmases we had this past December she said, "Yay! Now the Easter Bunny can bring me chocolates!"

Today we had a fun day which ended with her buying some things at Build-A-Bear for her Kitty. Kitty ended up getting bunny slippers a ballet type dress and these bunny ears. The sunglasses are ones that Gramma Susan bought in Mexico last year. They are too small for Savannah now, but they fit Kitty perfectly. Tonight you get pictures of Savannah all dressed in ears and sunglasses. What a goof. Maybe tomorrow I'll post a picture of Kitty. Or maybe not, she's not as cute as this bunny!



2 comments:

Jennie Frances said...

This is on my screen after everything else is gone - is it for the cute bunny?? It would not come up when I waned it!! Of course now I forget what I was going to commment! Just a cute bunny :)

Unknown said...

Very cute bunny! The Easter bunny must be jealous!