Thursday, August 26, 2010

Excuses, excuses, excuses!

We stopped at a Tim Horton's to get a snack for the road on the way to Flower Gramma and Grampa Sheep's house.

Savannah got a yogurt and berry cup to try. She loved the berries, but not the yogurt so much.

So then all of a sudden she had a "tummyache." I told her then she shouldn't have any Tim Bits (we had 20 waiting for "dessert").

S: "Yes, I can have some Tim Bits"

Me: "Then I guess you can still eat your yogurt too."

S: Dejectedly, "Okay."

So she ate a bit more, very slowly.

Later she says, "Mummy, does this food make you grow?"

Me: "Yes, it makes you grow bigger."

S: "I don't want to be a giant!"

Me, trying not to laugh, "Don't worry, you won't be a giant."

S: "I don't want to scare you."

Oh Savannah, what will you think of next?

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Isn't it funny what kids will come up with when they don't want to eat something?

And also, I haven't had Tim Bits for years. I am suddenly craving them!