Monday, April 19, 2010

Hmmmmm

Do you think it's a problem, or maybe it's just been a long winter?

Friday was a beautiful day. +20 or so. I roasted in my jeans while we delivered papers.

So Saturday morning I knew it was going to be about +20 again. When Savannah got dressed I told her she could put shorts on.

Her response? .......... Take a wild guess???

You won't believe it!!!!


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Are we going to Florida?"

:D

I think that's what happens when you go to Florida three times and you are only three yourself! It also helps that she wants to go to the beach there and play with her friend Aerie.

Also it has been pretty cold here the last part of the winter and in January I told her she couldn't wear her short pajamas to bed, shorts were for Florida.

Of course, three year olds still don't forget anything! I wish putting on shorts meant we were going back to Florida!

Have a great day. :D

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

That is so funny! Aerie thinks that pants are only "for when it's really, really cold." Silly girls.