Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween Confusion!

Savannah is supposed to be going as Cinderella for Halloween this year. It's a costume we already had in the dress up clothes. We've just added fairy wings and a wand if she wants to be the Fairy Godmother. So far she has worn the costume to the Scarecrow Festival and then again this morning to play school.

Tonight she was supposed to wear it again for dance class. I made the mistake of telling her she had to wear her "Tinkerbell" costume to dance! She was Tinkerbell the last two years for Halloween. So immediately she latched on to my mistake! Tinkerbell and only Tinkerbell would do to go to dance class! Good thing I knew where it was, even the headband which was in a different spot then the rest of the costume. As soon as we got it on and made sure it fit, Savannah ran downstairs to get her Tinkerbell shoes from the dress up bin. She and the girls I babysit are always wearing those!

So I guess we shall see what she wants to wear when Halloween finally gets here! Thursday is another costume day as well.

Then on the way to dance we had this conversation!

Me: "What are you going to say when your teacher asks you what you are going to be for Halloween? (I thought she would say Cinderella, boy was I wrong!)

Savannah: "A dragon." (Thanks Auntie Jillian! - They played dress-up with a dragon costume on Saturday)

Me: "No, what are you going to be for Halloween?"

Savannah: "A dragon."

Me: "You are wearing your Tinkerbell costume, tell her you are Tinkerbell"

Savannah: GASPS! "That's so nice!"

Me: "You are funny Savannah!"

Savannah: Giggles and says something else funny, but I can't remember anymore!

Me: "You are being silly!"

Savannah: Giggles again. "Hamburger!"

We were passing by Boston Pizza. When I told her that it was "GASP, PIZZA!"

That's my girl!

Have a marvelous day with lots of FUNNY stuff in it!

No comments: