Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Busy, busy, BUSY!

This is in respose to an email that said we must not be doing anything new since nothing new is on my blog! All I have to say is I am MUCH too busy these days to get much on here.

Here is what our November calendar looks like:




There are also several things not on here. Like scrapbooking on the 21st, adoption fair on the 24th, making a garland and live wreath for the "Festival of Trees," and babysitting Jackson and Sierra overnight on the 24th.

Now I am busy making 12 potscrubbers for a lady that ordered them. Next is making 8 more paper quilled Christmas tree ornaments for a swap I joined again. Then hopefully I can finish decorating the house and getting ready for Christmas here. Also letters and cards need to be finished and sent to everyone!

Catch ya later!

No comments: