Sunday, September 30, 2007

Good times for Savannah

Just some photos of Savannah over the past month. These first two are from when we went camping September long weekend. That is her favorite outside toy in the background. She was climbing the steps into our trailer.








Balloons from Megan's birthday party, the day after. They sure were fun until she started popping them and chewing on the rubber bits! After that I got rid of them.






















Her new favorite breakfast. She can eat a whole banana in under 3 minutes!



Look at me, I'm standing!


Anything like a box is made for sitting in.



Cool Denver, these are neat!


Bubbles, bubbles everywhere.



This is the puppy dog. She puts straws (a favorite since about 9 months) or her spit rags in her mouth and then crawls along!


Isn't this the CUTEST thing you have ever seen?


Playing with her farm. She loves it!


Wanna play with me?

Gramma Susan gave her this toy boat. She like to play with it too.



Daddy can you read me a story? She brought this book to Rick and had him read it to her. She did it to me today as well!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neatpictures - Gramma Jennie

kk127g said...

Wow
You have gorgeous kids. I hope you scrap them. You left me a comment about posting pics. I am new how do I put them all together?
Thanks for comments.
KK